Your Contractor Licensing Experts in Nevada

Capitol Services provides a full range of services to help general and specialty contractors obtain a Nevada Contractors License.

Your Contractor Licensing Experts in Nevada

Before starting a project in Nevada, you must first be licensed as a Contractor.

Most construction work in Nevada requires a Contractors License. It’s also important that you apply for the proper License Classification (Nevada has over 160).

The Nevada State Contractor’s Board requires completion of a Comprehensive Application Package prior to taking the license exam. This includes several reference sheets, a signed bank “Report” and a recent financial statement completed by a CPA.

Services We Provide in Nevada

We provide a full range of services to help you obtain a Nevada Contractors License. More specifically, Capitol Services assists General and Specialty Contractors by:

  • Providing expert consultation on Nevada licensing requirements.
  • Completing and application processing For Individual, Partnership, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) or Corporate Licenses
  • Providing comprehensive classroom study courses for the Business/Law and Trade Exams
  • Accelerating your corporate qualification with the Secretary of State
  • Review references and drafting work backgrounds for resumes.


If you are an Out-of-State Contractor who has been licensed in California, Utah, or Arizona for five of the past seven years, you may be eligible to secure a Waiver of the Trade Exam.

Contact Us For More Information

Call  1-866-443-0657 or email us to discuss how we can help you with your contractor licensing issues.