Our expert staff can provide a full range of services to help you quickly obtain your Arizona Contractor’s License
The Arizona Registrar of Contractors requires passage of a comprehensive exam(s) prior to submitting a completed contractors license application. The application package must include employment history; a signed financial statement; detailed project listings; transaction privilege tax number; and contractors bond.
Capitol Services assists General Contractors and Specialty Contractors in obtaining their Arizona state contractors license by:
- Providing expert consultation on Arizona licensing requirements.
- Application processing for Individual, Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or corporate contractors licenses.
- Providing comprehensive home and classroom study courses for the business management and trade exams.
- Securing a waiver of the trade test for out-of-state contractors. Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah have reciprocal contractor licensing agreements.
- Expediting registration of your corporation with the Secretary of State and providing a statutory resident agent.
- Helping secure required Transaction Privilege Tax Number.
- Drafting Detail of Work Experience .
If you’re an out-of-state contractor who has been licensed in California, Utah, or Nevada for five years, you may be eligible to secure a waiver of the trade exam.