Attorney Services

We offer public document filing and retrieval from many government agencies such as:

  • Contractor’s Board
  • Secretary of State
  • Franchise Tax Board
  • Other State Agencies

To assist you and your client, we provide the following services:

  • Hand-deliver Articles of Incorporation or other corporate documents for filing with the California Secretary of State
  • Hand-deliver Request for Certified Contractors License History or copy of contractor’s CSLB file as needed (Accelerated processing available)
  • Complete and file applications for a California contractor’s license
  • Corporate name search and reservations
  • Reviving suspended California corporations (Including FTB tax filings)
  • Resident agent service for foreign corporations

Contact Us For More Information

Call  1-866-443-0657 or email us to learn how our 30 years of experience can help you and your clients.