Capitol Services are experts in getting your California Contractor’s license. The California Contractor’s State License Board (CSLB) is a maze of obstacles that grows daily. We know every twist and turn and can show prospective California contractors the most direct way to obtain a California Contractor’s license.
Capitol Services assists General Building, General Engineering, and all specialty sub-contractors with their Contractor Licensing needs in California by:
- Expertly preparing applications for Individual, Partnership or Corporate California Contractor’s Licenses.
- Effective January 1, 2012, the CSLB will begin licensing Limited Liability Companies (LLC). Please contact us for more information and news.
- Accelerating the issuance of your California Contractor’s License number including joint ventures.
- Hand-delivering applications to California Contractor’s State Licensing Board headquarters in Sacramento.
- Monitoring progress of contractor’s license application with the California Contractor’s State Licensing Board.
- Assisting with corporate registration with the California Secretary of State.
- Serving as your resident agent in California.
- Providing comprehensive home-study and/or accelerated classroom-study courses for California contractor’s licensing law and all trade exams.
- Resolving problems that would otherwise require California contractors to write, call or personally visit the California Contractor State License Board in Sacramento.
- Expediting the renewal of a suspended or expired California contractors license.
- Mediating complaints with the California Contractor State License Board.
- Providing expert consultation both before and after a California contractor license has been secured.
You may qualify for a California CONTRACTOR’S LICENSE WITH A WAIVER OF ONE OR BOTH EXAMS. if you are:
- Replacing an existing qualifier
- Applying for additional classification
- Applying for a New “back-up” license for corporation
- Applying for an out-of-state contractor whose state has a reciprocal license agreement with California.
Please contact us for more information.