Your Contractor Licensing Experts in California Since 1982

California Contractor's LicenseCapitol Services are experts in getting your California Contractor’s license. The California Contractor’s State License Board (CSLB) is a maze of obstacles that grows daily. We know every twist and turn and can show prospective California contractors the most direct way to obtain a California Contractor’s license.

Capitol Services assists General Building, General Engineering, and all specialty sub-contractors with their Contractor Licensing needs in California by:

  • Expertly preparing applications for Individual, Partnership or Corporate California Contractor’s Licenses.
    • Effective January 1, 2012, the CSLB will begin licensing Limited Liability Companies (LLC). Please contact us for more information and news.
  • Accelerating the issuance of your California Contractor’s License number including joint ventures.
  • Hand-delivering applications to California Contractor’s State Licensing Board headquarters in Sacramento.
  • Monitoring progress of contractor’s license application with the California Contractor’s State Licensing Board.
  • Assisting with corporate registration with the California Secretary of State.
  • Serving as your resident agent in California.
  • Providing comprehensive home-study and/or accelerated classroom-study courses for California contractor’s licensing law and all trade exams.
  • Resolving problems that would otherwise require California contractors to write, call or personally visit the California Contractor State License Board in Sacramento.
  • Expediting the renewal of a suspended or expired California contractors license.
  • Mediating complaints with the California Contractor State License Board.
  • Providing expert consultation both before and after a California contractor license has been secured.

You may qualify for a California CONTRACTOR’S LICENSE WITH A WAIVER OF ONE OR BOTH EXAMS. if you are:

    • Replacing an existing qualifier
    • Applying for additional classification
    • Applying for a New “back-up” license for corporation
    • Applying for an out-of-state contractor whose state has a reciprocal license agreement with California.

Please contact us for more information.

Comments are closed.