Before starting a project in Nevada, you must first be licensed as a Contractor. Most construction work in Nevada requires a Contractor’s License. It’s also important that you apply for the proper License Classification (Nevada has over 160).
The Nevada State Contractor’s Board requires completion of a Comprehensive Application Package prior to taking the license exam. This includes several reference sheets; a signed bank “Report”; and a recent financial statement completed by a CPA.
WE PROVIDE A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES TO HELP YOU OBTAIN A NEVADA CONTRACTOR’S LICENSE.
More specifically, Capitol Services assists General and Specialty Contractors by:
- Providing expert consultation on Nevada licensing requirements.
- Completing and application processing For Individual, Partnership, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) or Corporate Licenses
- Providing comprehensive classroom study courses for the Business/Law and Trade Exams
- Accelerating your corporate qualification with the Secretary of State
- Review references and drafting work backgrounds for resumes.
If you are an Out-of-State Contractor who has been licensed in California, Utah, or Arizona for five of the past seven years, you may be eligible to secure a Waiver of the Trade Exam.